Our two-day conference will take place from February 14-15 at our new venue, BMO IFL, and we hope you can join us!
With over 40 Professional Workshops, Campfire Chats, bite-sized Mini Sessions and a very special Keynote, there is something for everyone!
Our stream focuses this year are:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Facility & Outdoor Education
- Camp Director 101 & Emerging Professionals – brought to you by CampBrain
- Hot Topics
- Camper Experience
- Staff Experience
Workshops & Speakers
We are excited to share that we have 40 professional development workshops in store for delegates this year! Make sure to check here and on social media for all our speaker announcements.
- KEYNOTE Tradition & Change: Valuing the Future of Camping presented by Chris Hudson
- Illuminating the Hidden Curriculum presented by Jack Schott and Allison Krabill from The Summer Camp Society
- Navigating Your Camp Career: Dream Big & Strategize Smart presented by Jack Schott and Allison Krabill from The Summer Camp Society
- Project Management 101 presented by Jack Schott and Allison Krabill from The Summer Camp Society
- Kid-Driven Play: Building a Program of Choice presented by Jack Schott and Allison Krabill from The Summer Camp Society
- Camp Healthcare Providers & Employers: A Crucial Partnership presented by Thomas Appleyard
- Hazards Exist! Where Do I Start? presented by Monica Pellegrini
- Introduction to Gender-Inclusive Housing presented by Chris Rehs-Dupin
- Ask the Expert – All Things LGBTQIA+ presented by Chris Rehs-Dupin
*Please note, speakers and sessions are subject to change. We apologize for any inconvenience.