|Reports to:||Wellness Director/Summer Camp Director|
|Pay Rate:||$530 per week|
|Placement Date:||June 19 – September 1, 2023|
The primary role of the Wellness Coordinator is to aid in the day-to-day Wellness operations of RKY Camp.
- Aiding with opening day intake and Wellness Center organization.
- Daily tasks:
- Daily Scheduled Medication Distribution
- Providing First Aid
- Documentation and Reporting
- Parent Communication
- Stocking and re-stocking various camp first aid kits.
- Conducting Post Out-Trip Wellness Checks on all participants.
- Participating in Senior Staff Duties of RKY Camp.
- Transporting campers to local Clinic.
- Other Duties as Required.
Committed to Vision and Values: Demonstrates and promotes a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, strategic outcomes and values of RKY Camp.
Child and Youth Focused: Creates a caring, loving and supportive environment. Ensures program design and physical lay-out meets the needs of children and youth.
Problem Solving: Identifies an issue and works towards solutions.
Initiative and Teamwork: The ability to be proactive within the organizational priorities and strategies. Participates proactively in the development of team goals, plans and outcomes.
Leadership: Guides, motivates and inspires self and others to take action to achieve desired outcomes. Is a personal role model.
Planning and Organization: Establishes a clearly defined and effect course of action for self and others to accomplish short and long term work goals. Manages own time in order to concentrate efforts on priority projects.
- Experience or a desire to work with Children and Youth
- Minimum 2 years in a Professional Nursing Program
- Additional Qualifications: RN, RPN, LPN, MD, EMT,
- Current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- G class Driver’s License and a clear driving record (Insurable under RKY Camp’s automobile policy)
- A clear Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search
- Additional experience healthcare experience.
To apply, please follow this link: https://rkycamp.campbrainstaff.com/