Wellness Coordinator, Full Time-$150.05 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
May 15-September 1, 2023 (will consider a May 24 – June 23 term)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Wellness Coordinator, you will provide expertise, experience and skills specific to the operation of the Camp Stephens Wellness Centre.
Are you the right fit?
· Provide leadership, training and role modeling to all employees and volunteers
· Provide wellness education and awareness
· Assess and treat campers and staff attending the Wellness Centre
· Report injuries and incidents to appropriate parties
· Provide leadership in emergency situations
· Maintain logs of all attendees of the Wellness Centre
· Maintain a log of medications dispensed
· Contact parents of campers with health related issues
· Manage health checks for all campers
· Manage budget and inventory of first aid supplies
What else do you need?
· Standard First Aid
· Bronze Cross (NL preferred)
· 80 hour Wilderness First Responder or Nursing (2nd or 3rd year) or licensed Paramedic
· Fully Immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 16, 2022 to: email@example.com