Wellness Coordinator, Full Time-$150.05 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 6-September 2, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Wellness Coordinator, you will provide expertise, experience and skills specific to the operation of the Camp Stephens Wellness Centre.
Are you the right fit?
• Provide leadership, training and role modeling to all employees and volunteers
• Provide wellness education and awareness
• Assess and treat campers and staff attending the Wellness Centre
• Report injuries and incidents to appropriate parties
• Maintain logs of all attendees of the Wellness Centre
• Maintain a log of medications dispensed
• Contact parents of campers with health related issues
• Manage health checks for all campers
• Manage budget and inventory of first aid supplies
What else do you need?
• Standard First Aid
• Bronze Cross (NL preferred)
• 80 hour Wilderness First Responder or
Nursing (2nd or 3rd year) or licensed Paramedic
• Fully Immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 3, 2021 to: email@example.com
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.