Camp Kee-Mo-Kee is currently hiring a Part-time Wellness Advisor to support the Summer Day Camp Program. The Wellness Advisor will act as part of our Health and Safety Team in a mental and emotional health support capacity to staff, campers and families as we return to camp and group activities in light of the impact of pandemic related restrictions.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- counselling/supporting to individuals
- training staff on self-care and wellness techniques
- develop and lead sessions for campers and leadership participants
- produce media content related to self-care, well-being and
- act as an on-site resource for camp community
- Please visit our website for more information and to apply