Waterfront Staff (Summer Position)
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion for camp to fill waterfront instructor positions. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Swallowdale Camp Rosseau, ON www.swallowdalecamp.com
Candidates must be comfortable participating and instructing at least two of the following activities:
- 17 years of age or older
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
- Bronze Medallion or equivalent – Bronze Cross or higher is preferred.
The programme runs from late June to mid-August
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED