Camp Can-Aqua is in search of a Waterfront Director who is dynamic, organized and outgoing, to manage waterfront areas and oversee all safety on our lake. With a terrific overall camp focus on water sport and activity, the Can-Aqua waterfront is a busy area. As Waterfront Director you would be responsible to ensure all safety protocols and policies are being met and that staff conduct themselves in a professional manner at all time.
Seeking Qualified Individuals who are:
- Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard Qualification (NL) Certified
- Previous experience as a responsible person, working at a summer camp or public swimming area.
- You are incredibly organized.
- You are able to guide staff, enforce rules and oversee waterfront staff training.
- Lifesaving Society Examiners is an asset.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter to Derek Lukosius at firstname.lastname@example.org
All are welcome to apply, however please note, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Camp Can-Aqua is seeking this individual to work between June 20th and September 5th.