Water & Septic Coordinator
Water & Septic Coordinator, Full Time
New hire-$98.33 per day & Returning staff-$103.33 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
May 17–September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Water & Septic Coordinator, you will provide leadership and expertise on the operations of the water & septic system at our very busy camp.
Are you the right fit?
- Provide leadership related to the safe and efficient operation of our Drinking Water & Septic systems including daily monitoring, record keeping, testing, reporting and inspecting
- Follow policies and procedures (in house & government)
- Assist in training
- Assist in emergency situations
- Complete administrative duties
What else do you need?
- Minimum Class 5F License or equivalent (Must provide Driver Abstract)
- Global Harmonized System certification (GHS)-employer will train
- Standard First Aid
- Bronze Cross
- Experience in maintenance
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
- OCA Camp Marine Module Training- employer will train
- Operation of Small Drinking Water Systems Course- employer will train
- Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
- National Lifeguard (NL)
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 30, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org