Water & Septic Coordinator
Water & Septic Coordinator, Full Time
New hire-$98.33 per day & Returning staff-$103.33 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 6–September 9, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Water & Septic Coordinator, you will provide leadership and expertise on the operations of the water & septic system at our very busy camp.
Are you the right fit?
• Provide leadership related to the safe and efficient operation of our Drinking Water & Septic systems including daily monitoring, record keeping, testing, reporting and inspecting
• Follow policies and procedures (in house & government)
• Assist in training
• Assist in emergency situations
• Complete administrative duties
What else do you need?
• Minimum Class 5F License or equivalent (Must provide Driver Abstract)
• Global Harmonized System certification (GHS)-employer will train
• Standard First Aid
• Bronze Cross
• Experience in maintenance
• Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
• OCA Camp Marine Module Training- employer will train
• Operation of Small Drinking Water Systems Course- employer will train
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• National Lifeguard (NL)
Submit your cover letter and resume by January 7th, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.