Summer Camp Director
Lambton Centre is looking for our 2024 Summer Camp Director! Join us for a season of adventures, learning and personal growth on the shores of Lake Huron! As a small camp, relationships are at our core. We want all campers and staff to have an amazing, quality camp experience, making memories and growing in character. We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to see their team do amazing things, succeed and be better than before
- Has a heart for all kids and a desire to see camp have a positive impact on all campers
- Leads with an inclusive, restorative and innovative mindset
- Acts as a role model and mentor to their leadership team, counsellors, and campers
- Is organized, pays attention to detail and can think on their feet. A creative problem solver.
- Understands risk assessment, boundaries and safe camp practices
- Is willing and able to do whatever is necessary to run a successful camp for all
- Has great people skills and communication; able to comfort campers, reassure parents, and encourage staff
- Must be 18+
- Available from May 1-Aug. 31
- Valid first aid & CPR
- Experience working in a camp setting/outdoors/with children/teacher training, etc.
- Positive role model and team player
- Excellent demonstrated leadership ability
Compensation: Up to $11 200 for the season ($700/week) as aligned with experience and training. Room and board also provided from May 1st.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will remain open until filled. Interviews begin the first week of January.