Summer Camp Counsellor
Lambton Centre is searching for amazing individuals to be part of an outstanding staff team in 2024! We are a small camp that aims to offer a high quality experience for campers and their families. As a non-profit charity, we team up with community partners to provide the best programs we can for the kids who join us. We are a traditional camp (think archery, canoeing, low ropes, shelter building, camp outs, beach games, etc.) with a strong focus on relationships, belonging and intentional community. At Lambton Centre, we want every camper to feel seen, known, loved and valued for the amazing individual that they are. We are looking for counsellors who:
- Love kids, camp and the outdoors
- Are positive role models and mentors
- Have energy and the desire to make someone else’s summer amazing
- Have special skills, talents or knowledge to share with others
- Are not afraid of hard work or a challenge
- Want to grow personally and professionally in their skills and knowledge
- Are great team players
- Want to build leadership capacity for life
Compensation: $579.25 per week (8 weeks). Room and board are also provided Sunday evening-Friday afternoon.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10-14 positions available. Positions open until filled. Hiring begins in January.