Sailing Instructor (Summer Position)
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion camp to fill sailing activity instructor positions at Swallowdale Camp in Rosseau, Ontario (www.swallowdalecamp.com) Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programme.
- Adhere to OCA guidelines per waterfront regulations
- Instruct sailing to campers
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and put away properly
- Perform Counselling duties
- 17 years of age or older
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Experience sailing
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Enjoy working with children and youth
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
Programmes are in operation from late June to mid-August. Contracts vary in length.
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to the director for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED