Sailing Coordinator, Full Time
New hire-$350.00 per week & Returning staff-$375.00 per week (plus room & board)
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 25–September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Sailing Coordinator you will oversee the sail program and all sailboats. You will also ensure all campers and participants have a safe, fun and positive experience.
Are you the right fit?
- Able to coordinator and monitor the sailing program ensuring program quality and efficiency
- Able to complete daily logs
- Able to assist in camp-wide programming
- Able to monitor and ensure proper maintenance and storage of all equipment and boats
- Able to provide written reports detailing observations, recommendations and inventory
What else do you need?
- Standard First Aid & CPR C
- Bronze Cross
- Globally Harmonized System (will train)
- Can Sail 2 or Equivalent
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
- Can Sail 1 & 2 Instructor
- National Lifeguard (NL)
Submit your cover letter and resume by January 31, 2023 to: email@example.com