- In coordination with the Land Activity Director, designs, supervises and delivers the day-to-day operation of Ropes and Initiatives program
- Ensures that all safety protocols for challenge activities as outlined in this manual are followed and adhered to
- Monitors and maintains all ropes activity areas, equipment and inventory
- Designs and supervises staff in team building program for leadership programs.
- Assists or delegates challenge opportunities during interest choices
- Monitors selected staff members to operate challenge equipment safely and within Camp Kawartha guidelines
- Makes sure that all equipment is in good repair, maintained and stored properly. Keeps regular inventory and makes requests to update equipment.
- In coordination with Land Activity and Program Directors, incorporates activities and themes into day to day operation and programming
- Must have at least Ropes Instructors Level 1
- This is an overnight camp position with on-site accommodations provided
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://campkawartha.campbrainstaff.com/