Program and Logistics Staff
Cave Springs Camp
Working at summer camp is the best job in the world! We select staff members based on their readiness to provide caring, safe, and fun-filled experiences for campers. Our staff work together as a team to ensure that campers have as much fun as possible- while having fun themselves!
Cave Springs Camp is seeking program and logistics staff members to contribute to our onsite day camp program! This is the perfect job for those who love to be involved with the behind the scenes magic of summer camp.
Program and Logistics staff assist in the development of weekly theme activities including stories, props, and costumes for all campers to engage in throughout their week at camp and offer assistance to specialized program areas such (ex. high ropes, arts and crafts, music session). They assist with the set up of activity areas, allocation of materials, and sanitization of equipment on a daily basis and promote health and safety at camp through camper care and adherence to covid-19 guidelines.
Onsite overnight accommodations are available for day camp staff.
Program and Logistics staff will:
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Have strong leadership, initiative, and ability to work in a team leadership environment
- Be open and inviting to all who are at Cave Springs Camp regardless of race, gender, ability, age and background
- Enjoy working with children and possess relevant soft skills in interacting with youth
- Gain soft skills in teamwork, facilitation, and problem solving
- Gain hard skills in canoeing, high ropes, hiking, archery, and more
- Visit cavespringscamp.campbrainstaff.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract dates: July 2 – August 21
We welcome all applications and encourage you to reach out with any questions!