Program Administration Assistant
Founded in 1912, Moorelands Kids has a storied history of empowering at-risk children and youth to succeed at home, at school and in their communities. We invest in kids with intentional leadership opportunities to develop valuable tools and skills that build confidence and character, while strengthening their emotional and social well-being. Our impactful experiential programs instill the confidence and resilience needed for each individual to achieve their unique potential.
Role Summary: Program Administration Assistant
Working to fulfill the mission, vision and values of Moorelands Kids/Moorelands Community Services, the Program Administration Assistant role supports Moorelands Kids with program registrations, managing data, statistics, communication with families, and supports all stages of public events.
The Program Administration Assistant models positive leadership in attitude, actions and conduct while acting as an ambassador for Moorelands Kids. This position in person, is part time (20hrs per week) with the opportunity to increase to full time.
- Completes training to become the Moorelands internal Camp Site
- Oversees the data system for program applications and registrations
- Creates program reports, both standard and customized
- Supports Program teams with Statistical information gathering and tracking
- Prepares relevant data statistical and program reports
- Communicates with families by phone, email and in person
- Performs general reception tasks
- Responsible for Program filing systems (digital and physical)
- Actively participates in Moorelands Kids’ public events
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills, data analysis, data entry, word and excel skills
- Strong attention to detail in communications and data entry
- Relevant post-secondary degree, diploma in administration and data management, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in managing data and statistics and preparing relevant reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exercises discretion, tact and good judgment
Salary commensurate with experience.