Operations Staff, Full Time
New hire-$58.33 per day & Returning staff-$62.50 per day (plus room & board)
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 6-September 2, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited
about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a
unique opportunity for everyone. Operation staff members ensure that the facility is a safe and clean
environment and that all site facilities, installations and equipment are in good working order.
Are you the right fit?
• Perform regular maintenance as required
• Assist with ensuring camping industry and Y
safety standards and policies are implemented
and practiced by all staff and campers
• Perform errand running duties as required
• Provide assistance in emergency situations
• Ensure safe operation of boats and safety of
passengers in boats
• Providing additional support to the larger team
What else do you need?
• Standard First Aid & CPR C
• Bronze Cross
• Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
• Minimum Class 5F License or equivalent and
• Globally Harmonized System (will train)
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid
• National Lifeguard (NL)
• Class 4 Driver’s License and drivers abstract
• Marine Emergency Duties (MED A3)
• Small Vessel Operator Training (SVOP)
Submit your cover letter and resume by April 22nd, 2022 to: email@example.com
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be
thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully
immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.