Operations Coordinator, Full Time-$150.05 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
May 15-September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Operations Coordinator, you will ensure that all facilities, grounds and equipment are well-maintained and in good repair for all attending our very busy camp.
Are you the right fit?
· Provide leadership, training and supervision to all employees and volunteers
· Ensure camping industry and Y safety standards and policies are implemented and practiced by all staff and campers
· Ensure work area safety standards are followed
· Ensure the water system is operated in accordance to Ontario Regulation 170/03
· Perform regular inspection and maintenance of all equipment
· Manage fire safety plan
· Perform budget management, report writing and various administrative duties
What else do you need?
· Minimum Class 5F License or equivalent and drivers abstract
· Standard First Aid
· Bronze Cross
· Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
· Prior experience in maintenance
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· National Lifeguard (NL)
· Operation of Small Drinking Water Systems Course
· OCA Camp Marine Module Training Course
Submit your cover letter and resume by January 31st, 2023 to: email@example.com