Operations Coordinator, Full Time-$150.05 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 6-September 9, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Operations Coordinator, you will ensure that all facilities, grounds and equipment are well-maintained and in good repair for all attending our very busy camp.
Are you the right fit?
• Provide leadership, training and supervision to all employees and volunteers
• Ensure camping industry and Y safety standards and policies are implemented and practiced by all staff and campers
• Ensure work area safety standards are followed
• Ensure the water system is operated in accordance to Ontario Regulation 170/03
• Perform regular inspection and maintenance of all equipment
• Manage fire safety plan
• Perform budget management, report writing and various administrative duties
What else do you need?
• Minimum Class 5F License or equivalent and drivers abstract
• Standard First Aid
• Bronze Cross
• Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
• Prior experience in maintenance
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• National Lifeguard (NL)
• Operation of Small Drinking Water Systems Course
• OCA Camp Marine Module Training Course
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 3, 2021 to: email@example.com
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.