On-Site / Maintenance Lead
Position: On-Site / Maintenance Lead
Dates: Pre-Camp Training Week & 5 Camper Sessions (July 4 – August 13)
Opportunities for start as early as June 6 and extension until September 5th.
- Current Criminal Background Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C (current or willingness to obtain)
- Responsible for general camp cleaning/maintenance
- Responsible for receiving food deliveries and assisting kitchen management.
- Provides supervision and instruction for site staff assistants.
- Assists with day-to-day site management.
- Monitor and prepare cleaning materials and tools.
- Ensure all necessary program areas are cleaned regularly.
- Assist with camp programming and operations and other duties as assigned
Assets (but not required):
- Experience working in a cleaning and maintenance setting
- Experience working in a children’s residential summer camp setting
Ryde Lake Staff are:
- camper-focused, great role models, and committed to the mission of Ryde Lake Camp
- kind, caring, fun-loving, enthusiastic, energetic, eager to learn, and enjoy working/playing in the great outdoors
- willing to problem solve and show initiative
- team players, showing respect and acceptance of all campers and members of the staff team
- passionate about making a difference in the lives of our campers
Salary, further position details, conditions of hire, and general application information available here.
Submit application to https://rydelake.campbrainstaff.com/
Applications will be accepted until the role is filled.
Questions and concerns can be directed to Becca “Zaboo” Moe: email@example.com
About Ryde Lake Camp:
Ryde Lake Camp, a non-profit organization, is an overnight residential camp for girls. It has been an enriching factor in the lives of thousands of girls since 1952. Our goal for each camper is to have a safe, fun, and memorable camp experience.
Our mission is to promote growth in mind, body & spirit. The Ryde Lake Camp experience fosters respect & appreciation of self, others & our natural world within a caring community.