The office and program administrator is responsible for providing support to the office and program administration at camp. This person will work with all areas of camp to ensure organization and smooth program delivery. This employee supports the office and program teams in daily tasks, paperwork, and camper and staff support. Responsibilities include:
- managing program information (including sorting campers into activities, schedules, attendances)
- managing communications to campers’ homes (birthday cards, letters home, bunk mail)
- managing CQE merchandise orders
- assisting with program supplies ordering
- covering the office manager’s responsibilities when they are not present
This employee works closely with the program manager, office manager, directors and other staff to facilitate timely distribution of necessary information to the camp. This person must have excellent communication skills and an understanding of the information needed by each area of camp.
Required qualifications: Standard First Aid, CPR C, Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check, extensive organization skills.
Preferred applicants: High level of personal responsibility, strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel, ability to quickly learn new software, positive attitude, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.