Office Admin- Outdoor Centre
OLYMPIA SPORTS CAMP
Position : Outdoor Education Office Admin
Location: 2400 Limberlost Road, Huntsville, Ontario, P1H 2J6
Employment: April 23-June 21
Reports to: Directors of Outdoor Education
Overview of Olympia
Olympia Sports Camp is a world-class, up-beat, dynamic and safe environment, where campers learn to participate and share in a community that focuses on positive energy and peer encouragement.
General Office Tasks:
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones, scanning paperwork, greeting customers, and signing in visitors.
- Maintain office inventory and keep track of supplies.
- Assist in managing group schedules and staff schedules.
- Contribute to rainy day scheduling to adapt activities as needed.
Arrival and Departure Coordination:
- Organize arrival days, including collecting necessary paperwork.
- Facilitate departure days by managing luggage logistics.
- Offer assistance with programs when required.
- Run errands in the town as necessary.
Communication and Retail:
- Ensure the staff communication board is kept up to date.
- Provide assistance in the Tuck Shop and Pro Shop.
- Perform any other assigned duties as needed.
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
- Clean Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
- G Class License preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Customer Service
- Experience with children
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work long hours
If you are interested in the job, please apply to Our Team | Olympia Sports Camp