Health Care Practitioners (Summer Position)
Swallowdale Camp of Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to fill the Health Care Practitioner position. Candidates will be responsible for administering to the health and safety needs of the campers. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Locations:Swallowdale Camp (Rosseau, ON)
Please visit www.swallowdalecamp.com to see a detailed description of the programme.
- Valid Standard First Aid & CPR-B is a minimum. Advanced First Aid training and certifications an asset.
- Enrolment in a nursing programme at College or University
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
This is a residential programme. Accommodation and meals are included.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED