Contract Dates : June 11th to August 21st (possibility of a one month contract)
Who We Are :
Camp Ouareau is an all-girl’s summer camp in Canada with a unique language program that gives campers the chance to connect with others in their second language. Just north of Montréal, Ouareau is nestled between the Lanaudière mountains, the ideal place to practice your French (or English!), make new friends, to work on leadership skills, and to be a part of an empowering team of women, all while taking advantage of the camp’s lakeside location!
General Description :
In total, Camp Ouareau has approx. 220 campers and staff on site. We are looking for two nurses to oversee our healthcare and first aid services for the 2022 season. As a nurse, you will run the health center which includes taking care of drop-ins and short-term patients. You will get the chance to develop communication skills through collaboration with campers and staff, contribute to camp life, and help ensure the general wellbeing of our community.
- Assessing and managing health-related issues concerning campers and staff;
- Storing and distributing camper and staff personal medication;
- Keeping comprehensive health records for all campers and staff;
- Communicating daily updates to the Camp Director and supervising staff;
- Attending to patients staying in the health center for an extended period.
- Nurse, doctor, or first aider (students accepted) with CPR certification;
- Able to communicate in French and English;
- Passion for working with children;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
Housing and Meals : You will live on-site in our newly renovated health center, all meals will be provided by Camp Ouareau.
Salary: Starting at $500 CAD per week, based on level of experience.
To apply, follow this link : https://www.en.ouareau.com/join-our-team
We look forward to meeting you!
Camp Ouareau Hiring Team