The Nurse takes the lead role in our camper and staff’s health and safety.
- Manage and supervise the Health Centre staff.
- Ensure that appropriate care is provided to all campers and staff with medical needs.
- Ensure that safety and health regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Handle first aid and medical issues as they arise.
- Assist with the general camp community as time permits.
- Nurse applicants must be RN or RPN licensed in Ontario
- Current CNO membership (liability insurance)
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Vulnerable Sector Background Check
- Valid G drivers license.
- Excellent working skills including: communication skills, organizational skills and attention to details.
- One week of Staff Training (June 29, 2022 – July 2, 2022)
- 8 weeks of Camp (July 3, 2022 – August 27, 2022)
- Some pre-camp work may be needed in May and/or June
$1000/week during Camp plus room and board