Position: Maintenance Staff
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Camp Kandalore
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and three weeks vacation
Camp Kandalore is looking for a motivated and energetic individual with a diverse set of technical skills and a passion for working in an outdoor education environment. Located in Algonquin Highlands, the property is 12 minutes North of Carnarvon off of Highway 35. We are a all gender overnight summer camp for campers aged 6-16 and an Outdoor Education Center in the spring, fall and winter seasons.
To find out more about Kandalore visit: www.kandalore.com.
Skills and Experience:
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance repair
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of trucks, boats, snowmobiles, lawn mowers, etc.
- Landscaping, Grounds-keeping, and Snow Removal
- Must enjoy working outside and being part of a fun loving community
- Willing to work six days a week, afternoons, and weekends, during the summer months, with lieu days given
- Able to lift 30lbs continuously and work in a physically demanding environment
- Valid G Drivers License
- Operations of Small Drinking Water Systems Certificate
- Chainsaw operator certificate
Please submit your resume to Andrew Graham – Site Manager – email@example.com
Kandalore thanks all applicants for their interest, but can acknowledge only those selected for an interview.