Discovery Day Camp (an entity of TMS) is a fun, exciting, and memorable day camp for children (4 years of age and older) made up of a multitude of programming revolving through creative arts, athletics and science with a focus on nature and the outdoors.
TMS Discovery Day Camp is looking for an LIT/CIT Coordinator:
- Assist in the direction, supervision, and organization of campers, within activities and throughout the camp in order to meet the intended camper outcomes.
- Apply basic youth development principles in working with campers through communication, relationship development, respect for diversity, involvement and empowerment of youth.
- Assure campers are properly supervised at all times.
- Be aware of and implement safety guidelines.
- Participate in the development and implementation of program activities for campers.
- Responsible for assisting with the teaching of activities.
- Actively participate in all program areas as assigned.
- Be a role model to campers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
- Serve as a positive role model to campers
- Follow and uphold all safety and security rules and procedures.
- Set a good example to campers and others in regard to general camp procedures and practices
DISCOVER AND GO BEYOND!