Lifeguard (One position remaining)
Positions Available: One (candidates will be interviewed as applications are received)
Dates (Negotiable): Pre-Camp Training Week & 5 Camper Sessions (July 4 – August 13) with possibility of extension.
or 2 Camper Sessions (July 31 to August 13)
- NLS (Current or willingness to obtain)
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C (Current or willingness to obtain)
- Current Criminal Background Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Supervising waterfront activities such as swim time, boating and other water activities
- Adhere to all relevant regulations to ensure participant safety at the waterfront
- Instruct camp programming such as interest groups
- Assist with camp programming and operations and other duties as assigned
Assets (but not required):
- Experience instructing canoeing and kayaking
- Experience lifeguarding in a camp waterfront or outdoor setting
- Experience working in a children’s residential summer camp setting
Ryde Lake Staff are:
- camper-focused, great role models, and committed to the mission of Ryde Lake Camp
- kind, caring, fun-loving, enthusiastic, energetic, eager to learn, and enjoy working/playing in the great outdoors
- willing to problem solve and show initiative
- team players, showing respect and acceptance of all campers and members of the staff team
- passionate about making a difference in the lives of our campers
Salary, further position details, conditions of hire, and general application information available here.
Submit application to https://rydelake.campbrainstaff.com/
Applications will be accepted until the role is filled.
Questions and concerns can be directed to Becca “Zaboo” Moe: email@example.com
About Ryde Lake Camp:
Ryde Lake Camp, a non-profit organization, is an overnight residential camp for girls. It has been an enriching factor in the lives of thousands of girls since 1952. Our goal for each camper is to have a safe, fun, and memorable camp experience.
Our mission is to promote growth in mind, body & spirit. The Ryde Lake Camp experience fosters respect & appreciation of self, others & our natural world within a caring community.