All staff are required to live and teach our Elite Camps core values. They are responsible for the safety and security of each camper in their care and must follow prescribed program standards in order to ensure the highest level of care. Due to the dynamic nature of summer camp demands, all staff must understand that additional duties may be assigned as required.
- Must be 17 years old or older
- Valid NL certification
- Current CPR-C and First Aid certification
- Current Criminal Background Check
- Current Certified Pleasure Craft Operator (recommended)
- One week of Staff Training (June 25, 2022 – July 3, 2022)
- 8 weeks of Camp (July 3, 2022 – August 27, 2022)
Summer wages vary depending on age, qualifications and experience of applicants. Room and board are included.