Lifeguard (Summer Position)
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion for camp to fill waterfront instructor positions. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Swallowdale Camp Rosseau, ON www.swallowdalecamp.com
- Supervise a waterfront
- Ensure safety of campers and staff
- Implement Camp safety procedures
- Perform Counselling duties
Candidates should be comfortable participating and instructing one of the following activities:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Hold a current NL or Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
The programme runs from early July to mid-August
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to the indicated email address with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED