Leadership Development Program Coordinator
Leadership Development Program Coordinator, Full Time
New hire-$98.33 per day & Returning staff-$103.33 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 13–September 2, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As a part of the Camp Stephens Leadership Staff team, the LDP Coordinator will provide expertise, experience, and skills to a youth team of LDP participants at our very busy camp.
Are you the right fit?
• Provide supervision, feedback and guidance to Leadership Development Program participants
• Assist in staff training
• Ensure safe programming is delivered following policies and procedures
• Provide a written end of season report of the program and the participants
• Providing additional support to the larger team as needed
What else do you need?
• Global Harmonized System certification (GHS) -employer will train
• Standard First Aid and Bronze Cross
• Prior camp experience or experience working with children and youth
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• National Lifeguard (NL)
• Wilderness Advanced First Aid (WAFA)
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 17, 2021 to: email@example.com
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.