Leaders in Training Instructor
Leaders in Training Instructor – (Summer Position)
Swallowdale Camp of Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to fill the position of Leaders in Training (LIT) Instructor. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented and have experience leading educational programming related to the outdoors.
Swallowdale Camp: Rosseau ON
- Organize the LIT programme
- Supervise campers and provide a welcome and caring environment
- Direct other staff members in the implementation of the programme
- Organize and implement events with the LITs
- Assist with the supervision of off-campus excursions
- Administer and add to the curriculum
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- First Aid and CPR qualifications are an asset
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Must enjoy working with children and youth
- Police Reference Check required
The programme length is from June 27th to August 19th
Accommodation and meals are included.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED