Reports To: Sous Chef, Head Chef, Facility Manager, Directors
Number of Positions Available: 2
The kitchen Staff provides support and assistance to the Sous Chef and Head Chef in the camp kitchen.
- Cut, peel, and wash vegetables as needed
- Set up and tear down of the buffets
- Bring loaded bus pans to kitchen from serving area after meals
- Wash kitchen and service dishes
- Stock and replenish food service items such as cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups, and condiments after all meal periods.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe kitchen
- Assist with the unloading and storage of all supplies and groceries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept supervision
- Works well independently and as an effective team member
- Able to handle heavy loads and physically demanding tasks
- Practices safe food handling
- Current Criminal Background Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- 8 weeks of Camp (July 4, 2021 – August 28, 2021)
- Some pre-camp and post-camp work is needed in May, June, September
- Summer wages vary depending on age, qualifications, and experience of applicants.