Kitchen Staff, Full Time
New hire-$350.00 per week & Returning staff-$375.00 per week (plus room & board)
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 25–September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited
about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a
unique opportunity for everyone. As a Kitchen Staff you will assist with facilitating the smooth and proper
operation of the food management system delivering healthy meals to campers and staff.
Are you the right fit?
• Able to assist in food preparation and cooking/baking
• Able to perform cleaning duties (dishwashing, cleaning and sanitizing kitchen tools, appliances, surfaces)
• Able to ensure Food Safe standards up being met while practicing safe working procedures
• Able to ensure the work area is free of hazards and safe to operate on a daily basis
• Able to assist in regular inspection of the kitchen equipment
• Able to ensure that meals are served on time, are of high quality and amounts are sufficient for the group
What else do you need?
• Must be at least 18 years of age or have a high school diploma
• Standard First Aid
• Globally Harmonized System (will train)
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• Prior experience in commercial/institutional food
• Food Handler’s Certificate
• Bronze Cross or National Lifeguard (NL)
Submit your cover letter and resume by March 10th, 2023 to: email@example.com