Kitchen Coordinator, Full Time-$150.05 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 6-September 2, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Kitchen Coordinator, you will facilitate the smooth and proper operation of the food management system delivering healthy meals to campers and staff.
Are you the right fit?
• Provide leadership, training and role modeling to all employees and volunteers
• Ensure food safety standards and policies are implemented and practiced by all staff
• Plan appropriate menus and maintain food supply inventory
• Ensure high quality, ample meals that are prepared in a timely manner
• Oversee cleanliness and upkeep of the kitchen and dining hall
• Perform budget management, report writing and various administrative duties
What else do you need?
• Standard First Aid
• Food Handler’s Certificate
• Prior experience in commercial/institutional food preparation
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• National Lifeguard (NL)
• Bronze Cross
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 3, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.