Kayak Activity Instructor (Summer Position)
Swallowdale Camp of Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion for camp to fill the Kayak activity instructor position. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
- Instruct kayaking to campers
- Ensure the safety of all students
- Adhere to OCA guidelines per waterfront regulations
- Ensure area equipment is maintained properly
- Organize and engage in camp activities
- Perform supervisory duties
- 17 years of age
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- Current lifeguarding qualifications
- Experience with kayaking
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Enjoy working with children and youth
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
Programme is in operation from late June to early August.
Accommodation and meals are included.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Include the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to the director for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED