Job Posting For Community Success Representative (CSR)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated individual to help us provide the highest level of customer service to our participants as part of the Community Success Team. This person will have the opportunity to learn from and influence a fast-growing company and be a part of fun, dynamic work culture.
The CSR will be expected to provide a highly personal level of service to every excited (and sometimes nervous!) traveller by answering questions about the Camp Canada program and providing ongoing support. Their focus is on our participants and ensuring they are happily engaged in the program, and that they have a successful experience at camp.
Please visit our website and social media channels to find out more information about our company.
- Provide exceptionally high levels of service to participants throughout the placement journey (Customer Experience):
- Connect with participants over the phone, virtual conference calls, social media, email and meet with them in person upon arrival
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with participants and other Camp Canada stakeholders. Understand the participants’ interest in participating in the program, and the unique preferences they have for their camp experience.
- Represent participants’ interests in team meetings
- Provide additional support and training as needed to participants
- Research, develop and implement new customer service practices that respond to changing requirements
- Actively direct general participant and community engagement:
- Create opportunities for engagement via our participant Facebook group
- Assist with representing Camp Canada’s Canadian operations on our social media channels
- Coordinate mass email communications
- Support with the delivery of international staff orientations virtually and in Canadian host cities
- Utilize company database to keep track of participant program information
- Review and provide feedback on company services
- Actively participate in department meetings
- Personable, engaging and able to connect with participants via multiple channels
- Complete tasks in a timely manner, while staying organized
- Able to move between different focuses as and when required
- Demonstrate creativity, leadership, initiative, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Dedication to keeping organized with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Able to work long hours during busy periods
- Excited about the core mission and values of Camp Canada, and demonstrate a clear understanding of the program
Dates of Employment:
- Ideal start date of December 1st, 2021.
- The first 2 weeks of the position contains 6 full-time days (3 days per week) before moving to 5 full-time days after the first two weeks.
- Contract end date of approximately July 31st 2021 with the potential to extend. There may be flexibility for applicants who intend to return to camp for Summer 2021.
- Annual: $34,000. Prorated based on contract length.
- The first two weeks of employment will be on an hourly trial basis.
- Flexible work schedule with work from home options
- Open plan, comfortable and bright office located in midtown Toronto
- Thriving company culture is driven by highly invested staff
- Apple Macbook laptop provided for all employees
- Experience in a customer experience role is an asset
- Experience working at a camp or within the outdoor industry is very beneficial
- Experience travelling and/or working abroad is an asset
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is an asset
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or someone in possession of a valid open work permit that will allow employment until at least July 31st, 2021
- Able to commute to Toronto office or relocate to Toronto
- Able to communicate in English
How to Apply:
- Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in a cover letter: Explain relevant customer experience-related positions you have held in the past and/or reasons why you would perform well in this role. Provide information about past work experience as a staff at a Summer Camp or Outdoor Education organization
- Only select applicants will be contacted for an interview
Camp Canada is committed to adhering to local Covid-19 guidelines and restrictions, and we have Covid-19 policies and procedures in place. Our current office set up is a hybrid work situation, in which some days staff can work from home and other days they are required to be in the office. This policy will change as government-related Covid-19 policies change and develop. We will share our Covid-19 office policies with candidates before they are officially offered the position.