The International Liaison Reports to the Assistant Director – Operations
Contract dates: June 20th – August 30th
The International Liaison position supports our international campers throughout their session at Kandalore. They act as the liaison between the campers and our international team forming strong connections with each camper and providing an insight into their camper experience. The International Liaison role operates in a session-by-session cycle, with specific tasks that must be accomplished.
- Support the Assistant Director of Operations with the arrival and departure schedule.
- Prepare airport duotangs and packages for each staff supporting the airport run (staff lists, camper lists, contact numbers, details on campers etc.)
- Coordinate camper arrival and departure with Section Heads, Counsellors, and ensure they are ready for their camper arrival.
- Form connections with each camper, and provide regular updates and photos to the international team.
- Check in with Section Heads for letters to be scanned.
- Daily check ins with supervisors, Section Heads, and the Health Centre.
- At least 2 years working in a summer camp environment or with youth.
- Ability to speak multiple languages would be considered an asset to this role.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to our Assistant Director of Operations, Lesley at email@example.com.