- The Inclusion coordinator is on the daily schedule with a flexible approach. They should be partnered up on activities in case they are needed elsewhere for individual camper or staff support. They are tasked with supporting staff and ensuring that each child can develop a sense of belonging to camp.
- Program focus: Providing resources to staff to support inclusion of all campers, supporting social integration, facilitating group and individual activities favouring inclusion, offering alternative activities or environments for campers who need a change of space.
- Supporting staff to create positive community and integration as needed.
- Educational or Social Work background is an asset
- Experience working in a camp setting 1-2 summers is an asset
- Standard First Aid required
- Bilingual En/Fr an asset
June 1 – August 19. Includes Leadership training, staff training and camp shut down.
Pay: pay starts at 650/week depending on experience.
Apply online: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/campwilvaken/41971