Human Resources Assistant
Earthbound Kids is looking for an experienced Human Resources person to join the 2022 team.
Earthbound Kids operates two farm and nature-based camps. We offer children and youth summer camping experiences as well as year-round outdoor education
Working alongside the Senior Management team, the Human Resources Assistant is responsible for finding qualified staff for all areas of the camp.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding
- Establish relationships with candidates through social networking, user groups and career fairs
- Collect and maintain documentation related to hiring
- Support employee engagement and culture initiatives by coordinating and planning special events, both in person and virtual.
- Assist with performance reviews, and compensation planning under the direction of the Director and Controller.
- Maintain employee handbooks and training documents, ensuring employee acknowledgment.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in an HR capacity, specifically in the areas of Camp/Education
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources.
- Strong experience with recruiting and retention
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to act with professionalism and confidentiality.
This is a 12 month contract starting November. In the winter you will work approximately 25 hours per week, moving to full-time in March.
Compensation based on experience.
Must be willing to travel between all locations. (within the GTA)
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com