Heritage Lodge Host
Lodge Host – Camp Wanapitei Chateau
The Camp Wanapitei Chateau has been operating for over 90 years in beautiful Sandy Inlet on Lake Temagami. What started as a hunting and fishing lodge is now host to Camp Wanapitei families, canoe trippers, travellers, artists and wilderness seekers. The lodge is known for its excellent food, service and location.
As a Lodge Host you will be responsible for:
- Greeting all guests on arrival at the Lodge
- Working with the camp office to manage bookings
- Support the Lodge Chef with meal service
- Maintaining guest accommodation to a high standard
- Maintaining building cleanliness to a high standard
- Providing exceptional customer service
To be successful you will need to:
- Have worked in a similar role or have the ability to learn
- Have a “Can Do” attitude
- Love working independently and on a small team
- Have a passion for delivering an customer service
- Have the ability to be flexible and to think on your feet
- Have the capacity to live remotely.
Dates: June 25th to August 30th
Compensation is competitive. Please reach out to discuss.
If you’d like to live in a beautiful location and work in a supportive, fantastic community send us a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out at http://www.wanapitei.net/chateau/