Heritage Lodge Chef
Lodge Chef – Camp Wanapitei Chateau
The Camp Wanapitei Chateau has been operating for over 85 years in beautiful Sandy Inlet on Lake Temagami. What started as a hunting and fishing lodge is now host to Camp Wanapitei families, canoe trippers, travellers, artists and wilderness seekers. The lodge is known for its excellent food, service and location. Guest capacity in the ten room lodge ranges from 2 to 30 for most of the season with larger reunion groups and programs three times a season. At times during the season, the lodge is quiet allowing for rest and relaxation for the chef.
- Can make meals from scratch including homemade breads.
- Must be familiar with and able to prepare meals to meet popular food trends, preferences, and dietary requirements.
- Confident in menu planning and creating food orders
- Able to make meals for groups of 2 up to 100 (with support)
- Not necessary to be professionally trained as we often hire individuals who have experience cooking for large families or groups.
- Food Handler’s Certificate (will reimburse)
To be successful you will need to:
- Have worked in a similar role or have the ability to learn
- Have a “Can Do” attitude
- Love working independently and on a small team
- Have a passion for delivering great tasting food
- Have the ability to be flexible and to think on your feet
- Have the capacity to live remotely
Dates: June 25th to August 30th
If you’d like to live in a beautiful location and work in a supportive, fantastic community send us a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com
Check us out at http://www.wanapitei.net/chateau/