Health Care Specialist
Healthcare Specialist/Camp Nurse
Earthbound Kids, in Schomberg Ontario is a peaceful, picturesque working farm where campers can experience caring for animals and the land, horseback riding, exploring fields and forests and the wildlife within. Your role within the Health Care team will be to contribute to creating a positive and nurturing experience for our campers and a culture of belonging.
- Provide first aid and administer medication when required for campers and staff
- Ensure Health and Wellness centre is fully stocked with appropriate supplies
- Build relationships with staff and campers & parents, ensuring effective communication regarding allergies, injuries and illnesses
- Keep accurate records of camper allergies and medications as well as a daily log documenting health and wellness activities
- Ensure all medication brought to camp is stored appropriately or locked in medication cupboard
- Overseeing kitchen menu, ensuring all dietary restrictions are accommodated
One of the following: Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse or Current Canadian Red Cross/St John’s Ambulance Standard First Aid Certificate or be at least a second year Nursing Student from a recognized Educational Institution
Satisfactory Police Record Check, Vulnerable Sector Screen
Private living accommodation and meals are provided
Pay range is $750-850 per week. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org