Head of Waterski
Contract dates: June 20th – August 29th, 2023
Location: Camp Kandalore – Algonquin Highlands, Ontario
- Water Ski and Wakeboard Ontario certification (WSWO) (or willingness to obtain)
- Bronze Cross (NL preferable, assistance to attain available)
- Experience in a facilitator role
- Excellent group management skills
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card, and experience driving boats.
NOTE: If the candidate does not currently have an WSWO certification, Kandalore will help to find training and will offer a compensation program for the certification.
- Lead six waterski activity periods per day for camper groups of all ages.
- Manage and support a team of up to ten waterski staff.
- Instruct waterski, wakeboard, and knee boarding skills in activity sessions for each age group.
- Continually seek ways to improve the waterski program by facilitating engaging programs with a focus on skill development.
- Ensure safety throughout all waterski activity periods for all participants.
- Ensure that all the equipment for waterski program is maintained.
- Have an active presence in all aspects of camp life.
- Participate in camp-wide events and contribute to an inclusive environment for staff and campers.
Or contact us at the Toronto Office: 416-322-9735
Application Deadline: Will remain open until position is filled.