Head of Swimming Programs
Contract dates: July 19th- August 31st, 2021
Location: Camp Kandalore – Algonquin Highlands, Ontario
- NL Certification
- Lifesaving Society Instructor Certification an asset
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification an asset
NOTE: If the candidate does not currently have a required certification, Kandalore will help to find training and will offer a compensation program for the certification.
- Lead six swimming activity periods per day for camper groups of all ages.
- Manage and support a team of up to fifteen swim instructors.
- Ensure NL and Red Cross levels are taught, practiced and earned among all camper age groups.
- Teach, examine and prepare activity sessions for each age group.
- Continually seek ways to improve the swimming program by facilitating engaging programs with a focus on skill development.
- Ensure that all the equipment for swim program is maintained.
- Participate in camp-wide events and actively contribute to an inclusive environment for staff and campers.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to the Assistant Director, Wes Parker, by email at email@example.com.
Or contact us at the Toronto Office: 416-322-9735
Application Deadline: Will remain open until position is filled.