Head of Ropes Programs
Dates of Employment
Start Date: June 22, 2021
End Date: September 3rd, 2021
Location: Minden, ON
The Head of Ropes (along with 2 assistant heads) is responsible for the management and safety of our entire ropes program including a static course, giant swing, climbing wall, vertical playground and zip line.
– Management and scheduling of all staff working on ropes elements based on program needs and staff strengths
– Ensure all staff are engaging campers and running safe programs with a focus on skill development.
– Ensure accurate record keeping of all ropes levels.
– Provide feedback and evaluations for staff on a bi-weekly basis.
– Ensure accurate record keeping for all ropes activities, specifically log books & inspection reports.
– Schedule and complete aerial inspections as needed.
– End of year inventory.
– Current holding of (or ability to obtain) Ropes Level 2 Certification
– Strong staff management skills
– Strong organizational & written communication skills
– Previous experience managing ropes courses as asset.
The Application Process
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Onondaga Camp values the diversity of people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided, on request, to support candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All responses will be handled with strict confidence.