Head of Mountain Biking Programs
Head of Mountain Biking
Dates of Employment
Start Date: June 21, 2024
End Date: August 30, 2024
Location: Minden, ON
The Head of Mountain Biking is responsible for the management and safety of our mountain biking program including program delivery, staff management, and equipment maintenance and inventory.
- Staff management of counsellors a delivering safe and fun program.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of mountain biking levels.
- Provide feedback and evaluations for staff on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure ongoing bike maintenance and inventory checks.
- End of year inventory.
- Previous knowledge of bike maintenance and skills.
- Strong staff management skills
- Strong organizational & written communication skills
- Previous experience teaching or leading biking activities as asset.
Since 1918, Onondaga Camp has been an overnight camp for children ages 6-16 near Minden, Ontario, offering an inclusive environment for kids to play, explore, achieve, and grow. We hire staff on the basis of the soundness and maturity of their judgment, their commitment to being strong role models, and most importantly their ability to establish positive and caring relationships with their campers.
The Application Process
To apply, please complete our online application by clicking here, or send a resume and cover letter to Graham MacLellan, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility & Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Onondaga Camp values the diversity of people. We accept applications from all folks and encourage applications from People of Colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and 2SLGBTQIA+ persons. We are committed to creating an inclusive community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported.
Accommodation will be provided, on request, to support candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All responses will be handled with strict confidence. Please do not hesitate to email or call us (416-482-0782).
Please note that only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to meeting you!