Head of Audio/Visual: Social Media and Marketing
OLYMPIA SPORTS CAMP
Position: Head of Audio/Visual: Social Media and Marketing
Location: 2400 Limberlost Road, Huntsville, Ontario, P1H 2J6
Employment: Summer 2024
Reports to: Media & Marketing Coordinator and Camp Coordinator
Overview of Olympia & A/V
Olympia Sports Camp is a world-class, up-beat, dynamic and safe environment, where campers learn to participate and share in a community that focuses on positive energy and peer encouragement.
- Day-to-day operations of Audio-Visual Department
- Set up and take down of Media equipment for camp wide events
- Maintenance of camp’s online presence throughout summer
- Develop and assign tasks (based on day-to-day operations and goals) and assign tasks to staff, oversee completion of these tasks
- Conducting and broadcasting interviews with camp guests
- Previous experience in a supervisory or management role preferred
- Previous experience managing social media accounts
- Photography and videography experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift weight of 25 lbs
- G2 or G licence (or international equivalent) preferred
- Clean Police Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
Our commitment to you:
- We fully support all Health and Dietary Concerns – we have 3 nurses, a doctor and 4 athletic therapists available to you throughout the summer as well as a supportive kitchen staff
- Downtime from 10:30-1am every night, aside from occasional supervisory duty, to catch up with staff, relax or participate in programs. Gym, fitness center & counsellor lounge available.
- You will share a room with one other senior staff member.
- You will get a day off each week. Every Saturday, there will be a bus into town as well as incredibly fun counsellor programs.
If you are interested in the job, please apply to Our Team | Olympia Sports Camp