Head of Arts and Crafts Programs
Kandalore is looking for a creative, organized and enthusiastic individual to work on our Regional Manager team as the head of our Arts and Crafts Programs. These programs include Arts and Crafts, Pottery, Leather Craft and Wood Working. This is an exciting role that is perfect for an organized person who loves working with kids, managing a small staff team and having an active presence in camp life.
The Head of Arts and Crafts is in charge of overseeing all our “Museum” activities. Responsibilities include:
- Manage workspaces and inventory of all Museum activities.
- Support program staff to Ensure staff is actively facilitating all activity periods, engaging campers with fun daily activities with focus on skill development.
- Modify and implement program for campers at Museum activities. Encourage skill progression for each age group.
- Keep accurate record of campers’ “level awards”.
- Continually seek to improve our Museum programs with new activities, themes and ideas.
- Support the Regional Manager team to help facilitate camp-wide special events.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as summer camp staff.
- Experience in a programming role is an asset.
- Bronze Cross certification or higher.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to the Assistant Director, Wes Parker, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.