Start Date: June 24th 2022
End Date: September 3rd 2022
Location: Belwood, Ontario
Belwood Lodge and Camp is a camp for people with intellectual disabilities. Belwood Lodge and Camp is located just outside of Fergus, Ontario on beautiful Belwood Lake. Belwood Lodge and Camp first opened in 1946 and has had a strong reputation as a place for people with all abilities to feel safe and at home. Belwood Lodge and Camp prides itself on the quality camp experience provided to campers. Campers at Belwood Lodge and Camp include children, teens, and adults.
Belwood Lodge and Camp is looking for certified (RN/RPN) to be head nurse. The head nurse is responsible for daily medication administration, and the health and wellbeing of campers and staff at Belwood Lodge and Camp. The Head nurse overseas the assistant nurse who helps in all nursing related duties at camp. The Head Nurse, in collaboration with the Camp Director will help create and problem solve COVID-19 protocols at Belwood Lodge and Camp.
Pay starts at $1200 per week.
What we are looking for:
- Positive mindset
- An interest in working with people with disabilities
- A nurse (RN/ RPN) in good standing with ONA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Camp experience an asset
- Experience in a leadership role an asset
What you will receive from us:
- Development and strengthening of leadership skills
- A fun filled work environment
- Develop and strengthen teamwork skills
- Impact people from a variety of backgrounds
Expected start date: 2022-06-24
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
All staff and campers are required to be fully vaccinated to come to camp. Belwood Lodge and Camp has made extensive protocols to keep all staff and campers safe while at Belwood Lodge and Camp